1. Personnel in contact with explosive materials in the upper and lower parts must wear cotton or antistatic clothes.
2. The electric detonator must be transported by the blaster in person, and the explosive should be transported by the blaster or other personnel under the supervision of the blaster.
3, explosive materials must be packed in pressure and impact resistant red, shockproof, anti-static, non-metallic container. Electric detonators and explosives are strictly prohibited in the same container. It is strictly forbidden to put explosive materials in the pockets. After receiving the explosive materials, they should be sent directly to the workplace, and it is strictly forbidden to stay in the middle.
6. The underground blasting work must be performed by a full-time blaster. In coal (rock) and gas (carbon dioxide) outburst coal seams, full-time blasters must be fixed to work on the same working surface.
7. The blasting operation must implement the â€œone shot and three inspection systemâ€, and the blaster must perform the blasting operation according to the instructions.
8. Do not use explosive materials that have expired or deteriorated. Explosive materials that cannot be used must be returned to the explosive material library.
9. In the mining face, it is necessary to use the mine to allow the instantaneous power generation detonator or the coal mine to use the millisecond delay electric detonator. When the mine is allowed to use the millisecond delay electric detonator, the extension period of the last paragraph shall not exceed 130ms. Electric detonators produced by different manufacturers or of different varieties shall not be blended.
10. In the mining face with gas or coal dust explosion hazard, millisecond blasting should be used. In the excavation working face, the whole section should be detonated once. If the whole section cannot be detonated once, safety measures must be taken. In the coal mining face, the medicine can be divided, but an assembled medicine must be detonated once.
11. It is strictly forbidden to use two detonators on one coal mining face to perform blasting at the same time.
12. When using the millisecond blasting in the mining face of the high gas mine and low gas mine in the high gas area, safety technical measures must be taken if reverse detonation is used.
13. The blaster must separately store the explosives and electric detonators in a special explosive material box and lock them; it is strictly forbidden to throw or throw them. The explosive material box must be placed in a location where the top plate is intact, the bracket is intact, and the machinery and electrical equipment are avoided. The explosive material box must be placed in a safe place outside the warning line during blasting.
14. When extracting a single electric detonator from a bundle of electric detonators, do not pull the tube hard to smash the tube, or pull the tube hard to rub the foot line. The bundled electric detonator should be smooth and pull the front end line. Pull out the electric detonator. After a single electric detonator is withdrawn, its foot line must be twisted into a short circuit.
15. When assembling the explosive charge, the following rules must be observed:
1. It must be carried out near the blasting work site where the top plate is intact, the bracket is complete, and the electrical equipment and electrical conductors are avoided. It is strictly forbidden to sit on the explosive material box and assemble the explosive charge. The number of assembled explosive charges is limited to the amount required at the time.
2. The assembly of the explosive charge must prevent the electric detonator from being subjected to vibration, impact, breaking the foot line and damaging the insulation of the foot line.
3. The electric detonator must be installed from the top of the medicine roll. It is strictly forbidden to use electric detonators instead of bamboo and wooden sticks. The electric detonator must be fully inserted into the medicine roll. It is strictly forbidden to insert the electric detonator obliquely in the middle of the medicine roll or on the medicine roll.
4. After the electric detonator is inserted into the medicine roll, the medicine thread must be wrapped with the foot line, and the electric detonator line is twisted into a short circuit.
16. Before charging, first remove the coal powder or rock powder in the blasthole, and then gently push the medicine roll with wooden or bamboo gun sticks. Do not collide or tamper. Each of the medicine rolls in the blasthole must be in close contact with each other. Water-resistant explosives should be used for blastholes with water.
17. After charging, the electric detonator foot line must be suspended. It is forbidden to contact the electric conductors and the blasting busbars with the transportation equipment, electrical equipment and mining machinery.
18. The blasthole sealant is applied with water cannon mud. The remaining blastholes outside the water cannon are partially sealed with clay mud or with a non-combustible, malleable loose material. It is strictly forbidden to use pulverized coal, block materials or other flammable materials for blasthole sealing. Blasting is strictly prohibited in blastholes without seals, insufficient mud or false seals. Exposed blasting is strictly prohibited.
19. The depth of the blasthole and the length of the bonnet's seal should meet the following requirements:
1. When the depth of the blasthole is less than 0.6m, it shall not be charged or blasted; under special conditions, such as burrowing, brushing, and topping, it is necessary to establish safety measures. The blasthole depth may be less than 0.6m, but it must be Covered with mud.
2. When the depth of the blasthole is 0.6~1m, the length of the sealing mud shall not be less than 1/2 of the depth of the blasthole.
3. When the depth of the blasthole exceeds 1m, the length of the sealing mud shall not be less than 0.5m.
4 When the depth of the blasthole exceeds 2.5m, the length of the sealing mud shall not be less than 1m.
5. When the surface is blasted, the surrounding light bursting blasthole should be sealed with gun mud, and the length of the sealing mud should not be less than 0.3m.
6. When there are 2 or more free faces on the working face, the minimum resistance line in the coal seam shall not be less than 0.5m, and the minimum resistance line in the rock formation shall not be less than 0.3m. When the shallow-eye charge blasts large rock blocks, the minimum resistance line and the length of the sealing mud shall not be less than 0.3m.
20. When handling coal or sputum in the eyes of coal (çŸ¸), if there is no way other than blasting, it can be blasted, but the following regulations must be observed:
1. It is necessary to use the coal mine for the coal mine (for the eyes) to obtain the rigid coal explosives or the coal mine allowable explosives not lower than the safety level.
2. Only one coal mine electric detonator shall be used for each blasting. The maximum charge shall not exceed 450g.
3. Before the blasting, it is necessary to check the gas in the upper and lower spaces of the blockage in the eye of the coal.
4. Sprinkle water before blasting.
21. Before one of the following conditions before and after blasting, it is strictly forbidden to charge or blast:
1. The top control distance of the mining face does not meet the requirements of the operating regulations, or the bracket is damaged, or the umbrella exceeds the regulations.
2. The gas concentration in the wind flow within 20m near the blasting site reaches 1.0%.
3. Within 20m of the blasting site, the mine car, uncleared coal, concrete or other objects block more than 1/3 of the roadway section.
4. Abnormalities were found in the blasthole, sudden high temperature, high gas emission, loose coal, and old air.
5. The air volume at the mining face is insufficient.
22. In the coal seam with the danger of coal dust explosion, before and after the blasting of the driving face, the surrounding 20m roadway must be sprinkled with water to reduce dust.
23. Before blasting, the protection of the machine, hydraulic support and cables must be strengthened or removed from the work surface.
Before the blast, the team leader must personally arrange a special person to act as a warning on all lines of the warning line and possible entry into the blasting site. Alert personnel must be on guard at a safe location. Warning signs, railings or drawstrings should be placed at the warning line.
24. The blasting busbars and connecting lines shall meet the following requirements:
(1) The underground blasting busbars of coal mines must meet the standards.
(2) The joints between the blasting busbar and the connecting line, the electric detonator footing and the connecting line, the footing and the footing must be twisted and hung with each other, and must not be associated with rails, metal pipes, metal mesh, wire rope, scraper conveyor The conductors are in contact.
(3) When the roadway is being excavated, the blasting busbar shall be used as required. Fixed blasting busbars shall not be used, and in special cases, after taking safety measures, this is not the case.
(4) The blasting busbars and cables, wires and signal wires shall be hung on both sides of the roadway. If it must be hung on the same side, the blasting busbar must be hung under the cable and should be kept at a distance of more than 0.3m.
(5) It is only allowed to use single-circuit blasting of insulated busbars. It is strictly forbidden to use rails, metal pipes, metal mesh, water or earth as loops.
(6) Before blasting, the blasting busbar must be twisted into a short circuit.
25. Detonators must be used for downhole blasting.
26. Before each blasting operation, the blaster must do a full resistance check on the electric blast network. It is strictly forbidden to use the detonator to extinguish the fire to detect whether the electric blast network is conducting. The detonator must be managed and distributed. The performance parameters of the detonator must be regularly verified and the performance of the explosion-proof performance checked. It is strictly forbidden to use if it does not meet the requirements.
27. The blaster must finally leave the blasting site and must detonate at a safe location. The distance from the location of the detonation to the location of the blast must be specified in the operating procedures.
28, the handle of the detonator, the key or the key to the electric power explosion junction box must be carried by the blaster, and it is strictly forbidden to transfer it to others. Do not insert the handle or key into the detonator or the electric detonation junction box until the blasting is energized. Immediately after blasting, the handle or key must be removed, the busbar removed and the kinks twisted into a short circuit.
29. Before the blasting, the connection work of the foot line can be assisted by the blaster by the specially trained team leader. The blasting busbar is connected to the foot line, the inspection line and the power-on work, and only the blaster is allowed to operate by one person. Before the blast, the team leader must count the number of people, and after confirming the correctness, the order is issued. After the blaster receives the detonation order, he must first issue a blasting siren, and wait at least 5 seconds before detonating. The blasthole of the charge should be blasted. Under special circumstances, when there is a blasthole on the shift that has not been blasted, the blaster on duty must be handed over to the next blaster at the scene.
30. After the blasting, the guns on the work surface are blown away. The blaster, gas inspector and team leader must first inspect the blasting site to check the ventilation, gas, coal dust, roof, bracket, blasting, residual explosion and so on. In case of danger, it must be disposed of immediately.
31. When rejecting electricity after power-on, the blaster must first remove the handle or key, and remove the blasting busbar from the power supply, twist it into a short circuit, and then wait for a certain period of time (at least 5 minutes when using the instantaneous power generation detonator; use the deferred electric detonator At least 15 minutes), you can check along the line to find out the cause of the explosion.
32. When handling the explosion-proof or residual explosion, it must be carried out under the guidance of the team leader and should be processed on duty. If the shift is not completed, the blaster on duty must be handed over to the next blaster at the scene.
When handling a refusal, the following rules must be observed:
(1) Re-explosion due to poor connection may be re-wired.
(2) In addition to the 0.3m from the blasting blasthole, another new blasthole parallel to the blasting blasthole is re-charged and detonated.
(3) It is strictly forbidden to use the planer or remove the original placed explosive charge from the blasthole or pull out the electric detonator from the primer. It is strictly forbidden to continue to deepen the bottom of the blasthole with or without residual explosives; it is strictly forbidden to use the method of eye-catching to smear out the medicine; it is strictly forbidden to use the pressure wind to blow the blasthole.
(4) After the explosion of the blasthole that has been refused, the blaster must inspect the coal and cockroaches that have been blown up and collect the unexploded electric detonator.
(5) It is strictly forbidden to carry out work unrelated to the handling of the refusal at the location before the blasting treatment is completed.
Bevel Box,Portable Digital Tilt Box,Display Angle Box,Digital Tilt Box
Jinyi , https://www.kingangle-jy.com